Mold Remediation in Tiburon, CA
The property owner of this house called SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park after a leak had caused water and mold damage in their closet. This was a result of a broken drain pipe which had gone unnoticed for a period of time. The water loss was categorized as category 3 which is contaminated source of water containing hazardous materials and debris.
When our crew arrived on scene, they found a significant amount of toxic mold in the closet. Before the cleanup process, our technicians performed proper containment to prevent cross contaminating the unaffected areas. Once the leak had been fixed, drywalls and insulations had to be removed and properly disposed. Our trained technicians cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized the affected materials, and made sure the structure is completely dried.