Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Mold, flood, and fire damage are very invasive and a disturbance to your life. Here at SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, we understand the urgency to have your home back to its original conditions. To lessen your worries, we have made it our priority to be prepared for any size disaster. We have supplies and resources on hand to quickly respond and finish any size job. The immediate service that SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park provides helps minimize the damages and the cleaning and restoration costs.
For help with restoring your property to normal, call SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park at (707) 588-8226. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (707) 588-8226
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Petaluma / Rohnert Park / Santa Rosa arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.