Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen Fire Damage in Richmond, CA

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Richmond due to electrical malfunction.  After the fire had been put out, the ceiling, cabinetry, countertops were covered in smoke and soot damage.  The home owner was very shaken and devastated at the time when our crew arrived.  Fortunately there were no injuries.  Upon inspection and fire damage assessment, our crew worked tirelessly to clean the soot and smoke by using chemical sponges and product designed for soot.  Once the job was done, the owner was very please how quickly and completely we were able to restore their property to pre-fire condition.  If your home experiences smoke and soot damage, call SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park at (707) 588-8226.  We make disasters, “Like it never even happened!”

Fire Damage Restoration in Richmond, CA

The fire damage to this Richmond home was caused by an electrical malfunction in the attic.  Fortunately no one was hurt during the incident.  When our crew arrived at the scene, there was tremendous amount of fire damage in this bedroom including the kitchen and living room of this house.  After a thorough assessment of the extent damage, our highly trained technicians at SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park were able to remove the smoke and soot damage using chemical commercial products and sponges.  Standing pools of water were quickly extracted and the affected areas were completely dried and sanitized. Call SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park for all your smoke and soot disasters at (707) 588-8226.

Fire Damage in the Bedroom of a Alameda Home

The photo shown above was the aftermath of a bedroom fire in Alameda, CA.  The fire started at the upstairs den caused by an overloaded power surge strip.  Unfortunately, the fire was so destructive that it also affected the hallway area of this house with soot and smoke damage.  Our customer was expecting a much longer process but our crew was able to restore and rebuild their home in no time.


Small Fire Burns Hole in Kitchen Floor in Petaluma, CA

The owner of this house was in disbelief when they discovered fire damage into their kitchen.  The small fire that ignited inside the garbage burned several inches deep in the kitchen floor.   Our technicians was hired and quickly responded to the scene.  They cleaned the soot and smoke damage and made it, "Like it never even happened."

Wood Fence Fire Damage in Hayward, CA

This photo was taken after a fire damage outside the wood fence of this home. Due to severe structural damage, the wood fence had to be reconstructed and fully restored.  Unfortunately fire is destructive and sometimes requires rebuilding. Good news! We can provide both. Call us to discuss fire restoration and reconstruction services.

Fire, Smoke and Soot Damage in Hayward, CA

This was the aftermath of a garage fire in Hayward, CA.  When our technician arrived on the scene, there was significant smoke, soot and structural damage throughout the home.  The owner was surprise how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the walls and ceiling.  We make disasters, "Like it never even happened."  Call us at (707) 665-0822 to discuss fire restoration and cleanup services.